- Improved security, boosted efficiency, reduced risk and accelerated velocity all lead to increased yield.
- Improved security enables staff to focus on the business, not the IT, thereby allowing them to accomplish more.
- Boosted efficiency realized by planning, standardizing tools and collaboration between teams increases yield.
- Reduced risk means increased focus on getting work done and less attention to viruses and breaches.
- Accelerating velocity directly increases yield. Often a performance increase of 10% makes meeting a deadline a reality.